School of Life


Directed by Jake Polonsky and written by Malachi Smyth, School of life is an award-winning short film that tells the story of a not-so-well liked school student who had to go through the unfairness of life instead of reading it on paper like all the other students.

"This will be the most important lesson of your life. Maybe the only important lesson".
As the teacher hands out to each student the answers to the "Riddle of Life", Stanley has to share one copy with Garth, the school bully.

Stanley feels alienated for being the only one in the whole school who couldn't get the answers to all to his questions about life.

The music is great and I think Nick Stockwell acted the part of Stanley very well.
This is a wonderful 7-min film that teaches everyone a lesson.

Visit main page of the film



I found out about School of Life in this blog but I couldn't locate the original post.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for linking to my blog. I moved that post over to my new blog, dedicated to youtube. http://maniconyoutube.blogspot.com