The Sims 3


I can't wait till The Sims 3 comes out in 2009!

This is the third sequel to The Sims games and I'm sure it will be awesome.

I read that you can have your Sims explore the neighborhood and outside their houses without loading screens.

Also, personalize your Sims more in Create-A-Sim to create unique Sims by modifying their shoes, clothes, height, etc... and also choose between dozens of personality traits for your Sim that will distinct it from any other Sim.

Customize everything in your house to get the perfect house you had in mind: wallpapers, window shades, patterns...

Another thing which was not available in The Sims 2 is that players can choose their Sims' favorite music, color, food, and more.

If you're a Sim fan, like me, I'm sure you'll be very excited about The Sims 3.

Visit the official website of the The Sims 3 to learn more about it, see pictures and watch video the new video.

Click here to learn about the Sims 3 at Wikipedia.
If you are new to The Sims, I suggest you read about The Sims 2 here.

Some screenshots of the Sims 3:



See more pictures

1 comments:

Tasha said...

I can't wait for the Sim 3 to come out!